- Registration of authors (early bird) till 15 June 2017 - 300 Euro
- Late registration of authors after 15 June 2017 - 350 Euro
- Registration of participants without publications and presentations till 15 July 2017 - 100 Euro
Registration fees will be reimbursed at:
- 80% if a cancellation request is received before 1 July 2017
- 50% if a cancellation request is received between 1 July and 1 August 2017
- 0% if a cancellation request is received after 11 August 2017
Authors of accepted papers may apply for an exemption from the registration fee. Preference will be given to authors from developing countries received positive reviews. The support will be very limited and the decision will be made on a competitive basis. At most one application will be considered per accepted paper.
VISA SUPPORT (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)
You may need a visa to come to Russia. If so, we will be glad to provide you with standard supporting documents you may need.
Your request for visa support must be fowarded to us BEFORE 15 June 2017 due the very long processing procedure.
A Russian visa is required for nationals of most countries. However, recently Russia established a visa free regime with several European, Asian and South American countries. To check whether the visa free regime is applicable in your case, please contact the Russian consulate in your country. Contact info is available here.
To obtain a Russian visa, you first need to obtain an invitation (visa support) issued by an authorized organization. Then you should take that invitation to the Russian consulate in your country in order to obtain an actual visa. The Russian visa support is not an invitation letter from a host in Russia; it is a legal document including the traveler’s passport information and travel information. The Russian visa invitation can only be obtained through an authorized agency.
To prepare an official invitation, approved by the Federal Migration Service takes a lot of time.
We kindly ask you to send us (to email@example.com) before 15 June 2017 your request with the following information:
- A scanned copy of the main page of your passport (travelling document).
- The planning dates of your stay in Russia (for example, FROM 01.09.2017 TO 07.09.2017);
- The cities that you are planning to visit (if you are planning to visit not only St. Petersburg);
- The place of your birth (country, city);
- The place of your residence (country, city);
- The place where you are planning to apply for the Russian visa (country, city);
- The place of your employment (the name of the organization, postal address, your current position);
- Experience in the current position (in years)
- The prospective place of residence in St. Petersburg (for example, the name of the hotel)
- The postal address to send the ready invitation letter (when it will be prepared)
For any questions, please, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)