- Registration of authors and early bird participants till October 12
- Full-time face-to-face participation - 300 Euro (27 000 RUB)
- Zoom-conference participation - 150 Euro (13 500 RUB)
- Late registration of participants after October 12
- Full-time face-to-face participation - 350 Euro (31 500 RUB)
- Zoom-conference participation - 200 Euro (18 000 RUB)
- Registration of participants without publications and presentations till November 12th
- Full-time face-to-face participation - 100 Euro (9 000 RUB)
- Zoom-conference participation - 50 Euro (4 500 RUB)
You can pay the registration fee by sending your request for an Invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fees will be reimbursed at:
- 80% if a cancellation request is received before October 12, 2020
- 50% if a cancellation request is received between October 12 and November 12th
- 0% if a cancellation request is received after November 12th, 2020
VISA SUPPORT (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)
Attention! Starting from October 1st, 2020, citizens of some countries have the opportunity to obtain an electronic visa to visit St. Petersburg in a simplified manner. Details are here: https://electronic-visa.kdmid.ru/spb_home_en.html
You may need a visa to come to Russia. If so, we will be glad to provide you with standard supporting documents you may need.
Your request for visa support must be fowarded to us BEFORE 13 July 2020 due the very long processing procedure.
A Russian visa is required for nationals of most countries. However, recently Russia established a visa free regime with several European, Asian and South American countries. To check whether the visa free regime is applicable in your case, please contact the Russian consulate in your country. Contact info is available here.
To obtain a Russian visa, you first need to obtain an invitation (visa support) issued by an authorized organization. Then you should take that invitation to the Russian consulate in your country in order to obtain an actual visa. The Russian visa support is not an invitation letter from a host in Russia; it is a legal document including the traveler’s passport information and travel information. The Russian visa invitation can only be obtained through an authorized agency.
To prepare an official invitation, approved by the Federal Migration Service takes a lot of time.
We kindly ask you to send us (to email@example.com) before 13 July 2020 your request with the following information:
- A scanned copy of the main page of your passport (travelling document).
- The planning dates of your stay in Russia (for example, FROM 14.11.2020 TO 22.11.2020);
- The cities that you are planning to visit (if you are planning to visit not only St. Petersburg);
- The place of your birth (country, city);
- The place of your residence (country, city);
- The place where you are planning to apply for the Russian visa (country, city);
- The place of your employment (the name of the organization, postal address, your current position);
- Experience in the current position (in years)
- The prospective place of residence in St. Petersburg (for example, the name of the hotel)
- The postal address to send the ready invitation letter (when it will be prepared)