Our EGOSE Conference is held within the framework of the eGovernance Center of ITMO University, St.Petersburg, Russia and is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Conference collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Conference with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Conference may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Websites of conferences and seminars on the subject of our Conference if your registration information is published there.
How will we use your data?
Our Conference team collects your data so that we can:
- Process your participation and publishing.
- Process your data to obtain anonymized statistical and demographic information about our interested audience.
- Email you about our conference and its significant events, if you agree.
We are not going to share your data with our partners.
How do we store your data?
Our Conference securely stores your data on a secure data server in accordance with the requirements of Russian legislation and with respect to the GDPR requirements.
The conference will keep your data for three years after the last conference held.
Our Conference would like to send you information about its preparation, results and significant events that we think you might like.
If you do not want to receive such messages, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our Conference from contacting you for communication purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for communication purposes, please do not hesitate to contact us:
What are your data protection rights?
Our Conference would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our Conference for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our Conference correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Conference to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our Conference erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our Conference restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our Conference processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our Conference transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – our Conference uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our Conference has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact us: