Electronic Governance and Open Society:
Challenges in Eurasia
will be held in St. Petersburg, Russian Federation on September 4-6, 2017
in parallel with IFIP EGOV-EPART 2017 Conference
The EGOSE 2017 aims to address the main issues of concern within the Information Society, e-government, e-governance, and e-democracy. The Conference provides a platform for networking and collaboration of eGovernance experts in the Eurasian area.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
The EGOSE 2017 Conference invites paper submissions and speakers on all topics related to e-Governance and the Information Society perspective with the special focus on Eurasia region.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Information Society and eGovernance
- Open Government Prospects
- Convergence in E-Governance Services
- Citizen Centered E-Government
- Participatory Governance
- Open Government Data
- eGovernance and Policy Modeling
- eGovernance and Eurasian Integration
- Social Media: Tools for analysis, participation, and impact
- Building Smart City
- Smart Citizens and Quality of Life
- Disruptive E-Governance
This year plenary sessions of the EGOSE and IFIP EGOV-EPART conferences are joined and key speakers will be offered and announced by IFIP EGOV-EPART conference organisers soon.