Authors are invited to submit their Research papers or experience reports in English. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or considered for publication elsewhere. All papers are limited from 12 to15 pages in the LNCS/CCIS one-column page format
- Research papers – provide the results of complete or ongoing research in one or more aspects of EGOV, with proven or potential capability to advance the state of research in the field.
- Experience papers – describe completed or ongoing innovations in EGOV practice or policy with proven or potential capability to advance the state of practice in the field including critical success factors and insights on the challenges encountered and how they were or are addressed.
Particularly welcome are the articles containing an analysis of impact and benefits as a result of the introduction of the described EGOV innovations.
- Preparation – All papers should be written in English and prepared in MS Word according to Springer's guidelines for LNCS/CCIS series.
The Paper templates can be found here.
- Submission – All papers should be submitted without any means of identifying their authors through EGOSE 2021 EasyChair Page by the First Submission Deadline.
- Review – All submitted papers will undergo a double-blind review (3 reviewers/paper at least) by the Program Committee and the authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection decisions by the Notification Deadline.
- Revision – Accepted papers must be revised to address reviewer comments, to add author names and affiliations, and resubmitted through EGOSE 2021 EasyChair Page by the Final Submission Deadline.