The EGOSE 2021 Conference invites paper submissions and speakers on all topics related to e-Governance and the Information Society perspective.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- eGovernance and Eurasian Integration
- Open Government Prospects
- Information Society and eGovernance
- Citizen Centred E-Government
- Building Smart City
- Smart City and Quality of Life
- eGovernance and Policy Modelling
- Participatory Governance and Participatory Budgeting
- Social Media: Tools for analysis, participation, and impact
- Big Data, Computer Analytics and Governance
- Cases and perspectives of the government transformations
The involvement of the conference organizers in the Interreg BSR Program's project “Empowering Participatory Budgeting in the Baltic Sea Region” (EmPaci) leads to an increased interest in the discussion and publication of relevant research results in the field of theory and practice of participatory (initiative) budgeting.